Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sundaaay

Been spending more time around my new found "home" area. Pacifica pier is interesting:it smells like rotten crabs, has a cafe in the beginning that sells a tuna sandwich I can make at home for like $6, and random little kids running around like a Rugrats episode.



Dirtbagsanonymous seagull edition aka flying sea rat with wings.
Emo? Ket watching the sunset......
.....while of course multitasking and emailing Jay-Z about album cover art. SIKE!
Nicole Scherzinger makes me............feel like a deer in headlights. Give my mom props for catching me perv out. hahaha
Thats all. Hope you all had a good Sunday as well.

-Young Cheeezy(Carlo P)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet your mom did not take that pic. Looks like you set the cam on your desk and put it on auto. You so owe me a burrito if I'm right...