Monday, October 8, 2007

Cold San Francisco nights

No other way to beat the ever looming cold San Francisco nights by drinking a shitload of liquor. Just some random pics from last weekends activities.


Thursday(The new Friday), we rolled it down to SJ to peep Taste. I didn't get any pictures in that club because I feel me taking pictures of all my friends that night would of been a little gay and incriminating since it was like honestly 10 dudes deep(boys night out?) rolling over there. Here's some pre game and post game pics.

If you are ever in Daly City, this is the top place to get your perv on. QUIK PICK. Yes, with $8 dollars you can get a styrofoam cup full of their world famous Cutty Bang, Gorilla Milk,Thugs Passion,etc.....
I opted for the Go Dumb which is one part Bacardi Limon, Bacardi Big apple, Tanguaray and of course Hyphy Juice.
The thing is...you have to mix it yourself of course.

After that, things got a little blurry.

Post game....EJ was as beligerant as a drunk pirate on steroids.
Saturday. My friend Mike Tanga came through and got me into this yuppie spot Slide off Mason st, which is right next to Ruby Sky. I swear...the place is yuppie central. Good times though...and good peeps.Thanks again Mike.

The birthday girl
Keep warm kids(Drink ridiculous amounts of liquor).

-Carlo P(Young Cheeezy)

No comments: