Friday, November 30, 2007

The true test of Dirtbagism

I'm sure you all have heard about the infamous dirty website www.2girls1cup.com. If you haven't, you've been living under a rock, or... you're just not an internet nerd like myself, or have sick and twisted friends like myself....well if you haven't heard of it, youtube peoples' reactions to the video, you'll get an idea of what its all about. My friend J Dubbs aka Ol Dirty Wong and Carlo aka Young Cheezy thought they saw the worst of it when they saw 2girls1cup. Little did they know..

Jay watching 2 girls 1 finger with a celebrity guest appearance by Young Cheezy.



Jay and Young Cheezy watching the BME Pain Olympics. I advise you not to watch it, you'll be scarred for life trust me. Listen for the "you're a sick fuck, Carlo".


Young Cheezy views 2 girls 1 finger and Jay goes for round 2 for memorization purposes. Who's the sick fuck now? I know Cheezy is. He can still find a woman attractive despite shit and vomit on her face, a true dirtbag indeed. Hahaha.


They both pass the test. Jay and Carlo congratulations, you are both truly sick and twisted dirtbags.


-Angmeister

1 comment:

Jober said...

we already knew carlo was a dirty fuck, these videos just confirm it.