Friday, December 7, 2007

Masters of Innovation

The first thing on my mind when I woke up today was getting a copy of Fully Flared in my hands. So Kyle and I headed down to Pacific Drive Skate shop and picked it up as well as some EZ Js sandwiches.






Let the show begin



Hmm.. as far as a critique of the video, I'd have to say Guy's part was one of my favorites. I was disappointed in Pappalardo's part. The French connection part was really good. I guess what I'm saying is the video lived up to its expectations, expect Anthony. Sad. One word to sum of the video for me would be COMBOS. The whole video consists of combination grinds. Combo grinds must be learned to be be up to par with the OG's. But I definitely recommend the video. It definitely has set the bar for skateboarding for the next couple of years. Fully Flared did not disappoint. Get your skate on!!


-Angmeister

No comments: