Saturday, January 19, 2008

SOTY 2008

The Thrasher Skater of the Year party this year was held once again at the Great American Music Hall . This year though, it was a invite only party. From what I heard about last year with some incident involving Jake Phelps band and 4 bags of flour(?!), I think it was probably the best idea Thrasher has had in awhile. Of course Cameron, Jober, Ejae Simon and my self had a great time. I have many pictures but I posted them on myspace and am pretty lazy to post them all again on here so I'll start by the highlights from my perspective of SOTY from this year:

1.Free beer before 9
2.Derek from PV being the hyphest dude hands down in there
3.Buying Tim Gavin a Ketel One only to see him 10 minutes later stage dive into 4 dudes that completely did not catch him.
4.Tim Gavin's speech before that stage dive
5.Marc Johnson telling this guy to shut the fuck up for like 10 minutes straight before his SOTY speech
6.Had fun.

Click the picture to see all the pictures via Myspace

Marc Johnson's speech via my camera

1 comment:

Jober said...

I'LL MELT YOUR FACE OFF!