Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hello (pt 1)

I know we lag here on our post for Dirtbagsanonymous. But from me to you, I am still alive. Lately....I honestly can not really summarize what I've been up to. I'll make it easier on you by putting up some pictures from my Iphone to clarify.

This is Nicole, my girlfriend, my food critic and also quite the dancer when it comes to Top 20 radio hits in the car.Elliott's love of mopeds seeps from his veins. This is him warming up his Puch Cobra and also his Puch Magnum with glow in the dark mags. Whaaaa?!
Carlo Almazan coped a new whip .This is us proceeding to "break it in".My new job.

more later............

3 comments:

carlos reyes. said...

Yo where's the shop at?

Jober said...

i don't get a shout? just jokin!

yoshi said...

nicole guico?? i took ballet with her if that's the right person...=)