Sunday, August 26, 2007

Jeanine's 22 bday.

Sac town bound to go river rafting for my friend Jeanine's bday. We had to resort to Raging Waters/Sac state fair instead because as usual, we ran on Filipino time. Enjoy some pics.

280 bound North.

I would say this is the part of the trip that got blurry.....
"I'm in a reggae band, why the fuck would you ask me if I smoke weed?!"
J.R the driver and also my friend Jeanine's boyfriend, has very carnal knowledge of the band Sublime and has at least 3 versions of each song from them.Jeanine making better use of my Blackberry

My trigger hand got itchy en route. Random
They had a shitload of these Golden Bears near the Fair/Raging Waters. Shit is ballin.Only in Sac,CA

Prepared
Jeanine with the best sandwiches a loaded man can ever eat.
Loaded...

As fuck
Went swimming after and then back to SF. Good times.

-Carlo P(Young Cheeezy)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that day was awesome!!! thanks for coming! lemmie know wassup for your bday!