Sunday, August 12, 2007

R.I.P Jimmy G

Friday I lost a good friend and one of the most stand up dudes I know. Through out High School I met a bunch of people through Carlo Ang in Millbrae. Jimmy happened to be a person that I frequently chilled with and we all became good friends.As time went on we ended up hanging out more frequently and the occasional drinking buddy turned into a friend, to good friend, and then a type of family. The best thing I can say about Jimmy was he was completely one of the most down dudes I knew. The more I think about it, there never was really moment i can think of that he turned down the opportunity to help his friends out. People say "You are the company you keep" and Jimmy was definitely that. From his friends all here in Millbrae, to the friends he made through out High School, after High School, in the SFPD force, and just in life in general. He was always someone you could get along with despite any social barrier whatsoever. Everyone loved Jimmy, he was the dude that made you laugh and the one that got that smile out of you when the chips were down.

This goes out to Jimmy, a person I know that touched all of our lives by living a full and happy 22 years of life with all of us. Although hes gone, I know Jimmy is up there telling us to take another one for him just for old times sake because he never would of wanted us to stop the happiness that we live through him in the present. We love you and we'll never forget you.

-CARLO P(YOUNG CHEEEZY)

R.I.P JIMMY G

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.