Monday, January 17, 2011

Fatlace Word Up 1/15! part 2


As the day progressed, the sun was definitely a big change from the rain of past events. Dust was swept up in to my eyes during some of the video shots. I wish I had a pair of goggles for some of the shots I got, cause at some points I was shooting blind!

Mid way through watching Todd's run at the short course, I heard Kenny's voice scream "TODD THE KOGI TRUCK IS HERE!". My eyes light up and Todd spun out cause of his rumbling stomach.
Andrew with a moment of calm during lunch. His Starion was running strong as usual. At one point he did drive the TE at the figure 8s. His figure 8 action looked like hes been driving that TE all his life! I think this man may be going into Rolla Life soon!
Best sticker of the day goes to......the Kogi truck. I won't lie, it took me a minute to figure that one out

At the end of the day, the TE had a good first outing. Cheers to hard work paid off!
Hang tight for some video coverage from in the next couple days. Again if you are looking to learn to drift and burn some tires. Please register with the next Word Up!

No comments: