Sunday, April 29, 2007

Fuck Chuck

Charles Barkley can go to hell with all his shit talking about the bay area and the warriors. What city is he trying to hold down? Pheonix? Give me a break. No disrespect to Pheonix but...give me a break.

Anyway, Christmas came early courtesy of my homie Nick from Sequoia. He decided while he was on vacation in SD he'd bless me with some goodies. I'm psyched!



Has anyone seen this commercial. Whoever thought of it is a pure genious because I can't get it out of my head.


Go Warriors!

-Angmeister

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sick bro

Anonymous said...

chuck ain't even holding it down for phoenix. hell he ain't even holding it down for the teams he played like philly and houston. chuck will say some outrageous shit for the ratings, attention and... well, cuz he's chuck.