Thursday, April 12, 2007

Home is where the heart cringes

Woke up at 8 am only finding I didn't go to class. Instead I made due with making the most unhealthy breakfast possible.

Steak(real steak leftovers from last night) sandwich on wheat with munstercheese and colbyjack cheese. The Vitamin Water Revive to wash it down, and no I did not drink that Redline in the back


I did find something interesting this morning on my desk. My mom usually does this thing where all my dvds from upstairs are put on my desk in the morning if I leave them up there. I don't remember leaving this up there, but she happen to find a DVD copy that Cameron(ReckordSF) let me keep of Jimmy Cao's sponsor me tape given last year. Now I know everyone has been seeing his new editted part floating around YouTube. (Check out my back ground props when he does the Nollie BackSide Flip at the presidio. I'm in the red Venture shirt. hahahah.)








This sponsor me tape is definitely alot more raw in my opinion. No music with footage of Jimmy also skating in China. Crazy. Could be worth something later on maybe.

This next week should be interesting. RECKORD definitely has coverage lined up....til then. Keep it classy people.

Listening to.......Rachel's-Air conditioning/A closed feeling


-Carlo P(Young Cheeezy)

1 comment:

itsgreysonbitch said...

carlo p...u and that vitamin water, i swear.