Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Lunch time!

Did a quick mission with Elliott(Ultra Vitalence) to drop some trucks off to the Port of Oakland and got some grub. The question is not why we did....but where we went and how we did it. As usual....click to enlarge.


I think 60% of the pictures I took of Elliott today were on the phone. Haha. Beginning of the day.




This little Hot Dog kept following me when we were on Powell. I think he was lost.





Off to Emeryville then the Port of Oakland to do the business. 3 white Chevy S10s....kinda weird.




Those port guys must have some fun. Check out the little driving range they set up.




Back to SF. Went to 32nd and Taravel to get some sandwiches.....





Then checked out Elliots baby....the Peugeot(not the car...the moped)! Of course first he showed it off....




Then of course I did.


The End.

P.S. It's E.J and Elliott's bday bash on 4/20. Be there and wish all these fuckers a happy birthday. Love you fuckers! Cheers to buying beer and gambling legally!


-Carlo P(Young Cheeezy)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

4/20! EJ's and Elliot's b-day bash too? count me in.