Monday, April 16, 2007

Somebody's got a case of the Mondays:/

Pictures from the weekend.Click pics to enlarge


-Friday

Breakfast with Alex, JD,and Ryan (%10).Ryan spent 8+ on his breakfast!

Grinding as usual. Lunch with Cam(ReckordSF).


HUFs. My Pier 7 friends Eugene(HUF,MashSF) and Jordane(HUF,Jump-Zine) working hard.


-Saturday sucked.haha

-Sunday was pleasant

Leaving....


This old woman was waiting for the bus stop on 19th. Shit is trill!


Went out to skate Lincoln with Cam and new buddy Eric.


We met up with Aldo(ReckordSF) and Ejae(ReckordSF). I have no idea how Ejae got up or got down from there........


All I know is he shouldn't have stayed up there. Most of us we're throwing tennis balls at him within the minute he got up there.

After,we all got some refreshments on Taravel st.
Aldo told me he hit some kid on a bike with his car. I thought he was joking. Guess not. Hence the tire marks on the air cowl.


Fed pigeons Spicy Hot Cheetos. Weird




So this is the part where there is no pictures at the Colma skatepark because some kid stole my camera and we chased him all the way to Colma bart. Mike York said it best, "Never be a hater to another skater." That event kind of defeated the purpose though. Stupid little bastards. I got my camera back though...so its ok. Haha.

Ended up at DC skatepark.
Cam killing the mini ramp at Daly City. Switch 5-0s on it? He had them on lock kid.




After a bit of skating, we ended up at Hawaiin(Is that how you spell it?) Drive in.




This fat lady kept bumping Cam and Ejae. She looked miserable like she hated what she just ate. I think she was just pissed cause we were so loud.




The End of another weekend. Cheers.






-Carlo P(Young Cheeezy)

No comments: